Tuesday, July 22, 2014


UPDATE regarding my new release

Hello, thank you for visiting my blog today. I’m Rebecca Scarberry (@Scarberryfields on Twitter), author of the hit novella, Messages from Henry, Rag Doll, Jumper series of children’s books, and Where Love Takes you (written in collaboration with Francis Potts:@FPotts on Twitter).

It looks like I won’t be publishing the fourth book in my Jumper series of children’s books, JUMPER SAILS, until September of this year. I really hate to delay this book for so many young children have been waiting patiently for the next book. My young fans are also waiting patiently for me to get Jumper on TV. I’m doing my best. I’m still waiting to get the copyright in the mail. I want the copyright because it lasts forever and holds up in a court of law. Many film producers are patiently waiting to read the script for  the episode I’ve written. One of them is affiliated with Disney. Please cross your fingers I can get Jumper, the funny talking red ball on TV.

Here’s a preview audio clip of book one, narrated by one of my favorite authors, Jessie B. Tyson (@JessieBTyson on Twitter):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV_SsTa2Abo&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment